For individuals interested in being part of the AHDC
- Ownership of the Association and the ability to shape our industry
- The opportunity to participate in the management and governance of AHDC
- Access to resource materials such as projects profiles, research articles, study tour itineraries, website links, links to blogs, professional bodies and other resources for healthcare designers
- Provide an advocacy service to represent the concerns of healthcare designers to clients, government and other professional bodies.
For Practices, Companies and Consultancies wishing to register 5 or more of their staff as individual members
- In addition to the individual membership benefits above, company recognition and event and partnership involvement.
- Practice Partner status is available to related professional practices (design, engineering, project management, etc) involved in the health facilities industry.
- There are no separate categories of Practice Members
- Practice Partners are not offered opportunities for association governance, although we will seek feedback and advice from our Practice Partners in order to improve AHDC performance and the services to its members.
- Applications for Practice Partnership will be accepted or declined at the discretion of the Management Committee.
For more information regarding Practice Membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org