Can you provide an example for at least one of these following suggestions?
- pertinent lessons learnt;
- an innovation;
- advancing safety, clinical outcomes, satisfaction, value or the ability to service the future;
- an unusual context which offers lessons for every project;
- extraordinary value (could be the health service or architectural or a hybrid);
- recovery of lost knowledge;
- testing limitations of knowledge;
- simplifying complex ideas.
If you can and would like to share with your AHDC colleagues, please submit an abstract of a presentation, of no more than 200 words, for consideration as part of a future AHDC Event.
Your abstract should include:
– subject title;
– the benefits of the presentation;
– transparency towards any vested interests in the subject.
Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org